Life's Drive Begins

Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2010 by ShimSham in Labels:
1

Well, this will be the first of many postings, so buckle up and be prepared for any and everything. There will be postings about sports, politics, cars, movie reviews, life lessons, life experiences, and the latest old lady that I may or may not have beat up after a long confrontation. It can be said, that it all began right here. Don't be shy, don't be afraid, read and comment if you'd like. This is something I will be calling "Life's Drive". So I will kick the tires, start the engine up, and begin the journey. I mean, who doesn't like a road trip!? Some of the postings may be sad, some may be interesting, funny, while others will probably bore you to the point of wanting to scratch your eyes out.

This will be a long trip, so hopefully you are sitting in a nice comfortable seat.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for ass pain, offensive content, and or extreme interest in my postings.

1 comments:

  1. Merle says:

    Stoping for hitchikers as well?