NY City Show Update

Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010 by ShimSham in Labels: , , , , , ,
1

After much delay due to a eye injury while playing some basketball, I bring you NYC Auto show pictures. Sorry for the blog layoff, but all is well again. I took many pictures from 2011 models, to super cars. I hope you all enjoy some of the shots I took.

I left the car show feeling very good about the new Kia Optima 2011, Lexus 250, Buick Regal, and the 2011 Ford Focus. The WRX STI sedan and has a very muscular exterior which I liked a lot. Then once I sat inside it, I felt suddenly let down. The interior of the STI needs an overhaul for a car of its price range.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message, or comment here. I'll get back to you ASAP.



1 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    So which one did you pick out for me, I know one of them has to be my birthday present